- Why does praying “Thy will be done” necessitate the corollary prayer “not my will but Thine be done”?
- What in God’s character helps us to trust that God’s will is best (v. 9)?
- Why is obedience key to discerning God’s will (John 14:21 and James 1:22-25)? Where do we find God’s revealed will? Are you obeying what has been clearly revealed? Why is this so important?
- What helps need we pay attention to in order to discern God’s will?
- How did Daniel’s friends live out “Thy will be done”? Who has obeyed completely God’s will? What practical difference does this make for us?